Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Warrington, UK

On the 16th of Feb this year, I was taken to hospital in a taxi by my mum and my fiance as I had really bad stomach pains and I'd also been up all night being sick
I was discharged from the hospital on the 20th of Feb, but the doctor who came to see me said that I was going to be referred for an MRI scan and to see the gastro doctor
Both of my appointments are this month and I'm worried about what they're gonna find on my scan and what the gastro doctor is going to say to me.
I have a journal,… read more

April 30, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPCOSteam Member

Ive found keeping myself busy helps the anxiety. I play my game, play with animals. Work out, or just do some cleaning around the house. Stress will only make things worse. Good luck! ❤️

May 1, 2023
A myPCOSteam Member

Ty hun.

May 3, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Edmonton, AB

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Tamworth, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In